Saturday, March 8, 2008

Just for LAUGHS

Haha! Still in the Donation mood! So I've come up with the wonderful

100 WAYS TO ANNOY THE RUDE PASSER-BY!

1. When you ask a person and he or she is rude, say WHATEVER loudly
2. Chase after the person

3. Shout loudly "SELFISH PIG!", sits down on floor and cry

4. Stare at them like how they stared at you HAHA
5. Shout "YOU BIG BULLY!"
6. Go up to the rude person and flip your hair in their face

7. Wail "YOU MISER!"
8. Stay there and say "I'LL BE BACK"

9. Begin a story on how poor the children are and why they should donate
10- 100. Threaten to shout "MOLEST" if they do not buy



And now, 100 WAYS TO IRRITATE THE PERSON-WHO-ASKS-YOU-TO-BUY!


1. Stay and listen to their story. When they're done, say "What a nice story"
2. Reapeat Step1 and say "I forgot to bring my wallet"
3. Say "Can I pay by card?"
4. Shout "Molest"
5. Run away from the person, with a terrified look on your face
6. Donate 10cents and ask where the money goes

7. Repeat "Oh my cute little darling! Whats this?" until they get pissed
8. Scream "OMG ITS TOO EXPENSIVE! DAYLIGHT ROBBERY!"

9. Say "I don't trust charities. Neither do I trust you"
10. Say "IS THIS ANOTHER SLIMMING CENTRE RECRUITMENT?! I DON'T WANT ANY! DO I
LOOK FAT?! OH MY!" and walk away

The ULTIMATE LINE ... SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL!
11-100. Exclaim "I BOUGHT ALREADY!" when you don't even know what this is

Enjoy!
SHAWNLIM!

No comments: