Thursday, March 20, 2008

sports day. whee.

Okay for those clamouring for an update, I have it here! By the way, a number of posts are underway, so look out for them ... Joan is going to post soon too.

Well, for one thing I was late today, not a good start, but hey! didn't have to listen to the speech.

Sat at Ai House for a few hours straight, with my butt, legs and brains going numb. And that darn loudspeaker. Honestly, WHAT'S WRONG WITH SPEAKING NORMALLY?!! It's not like we can't hear and those poor souls near the loudspeaker lost their hearing. Sometimes the clashing of songs get too loud and that really really isn't a good thing. Nothing to entertain myself with.

If there is anything to be happy about, at least the teachers' games were entertaining for a bit. Not bad to see runners race neck to neck. As for the rest of the parts, it was hum-drum. I'd rather do lessons. It was so boring, I could barely talk crap. =(

Speaking of things I'd rather do: some are horrible suggestions, but still not as bad.

(DISCLAIMER: NO OFFENCE INTENDED, WHATEVER IS WRITTEN IN THIS POST IS FOR THE SELF-ENTERTAINMENT OF A DEPRIVED SOUL, SO DON'T BE TOUCHY AND LAUGH ALONG WITH ME, JUST IN CASE YOU THE READER ARE SOMEONE WITH AUTHORITY)

1. Be at an art museum. I can watch still paintings and not be bored. (not being sarcastic here, I can appreciate Da Vinci's genius instead of letting my IQ slide because my brain was painfully inactive today)

2. Watch a play (horrible ones? With sub standard actor? I have no idea which is worse)

3. Not listen to another speech or sit through the parents teachers address. That was worth listening, and when it wasn't, at least you have classmates to do self-entertaining)

4. FALL ASLEEP MY ABSOLUTE FAV!

5. Change the words of the cheers, disturb the councillors looking at my un-enthu face.

eg. "Chicken feet ha-ha all the way" => " Dde-kha" all the way. (Pig trotters in dialect)

6. Go for musical training, I prefer being entertained by the looney instructor.

7. Listen to some music that doesn't come out of the loudspeaker. I hated the teeny bop songs Thinking very little Madonna, in the mood for some Beyonce and Rihanna ... (caught up at home)

8. Arrange the Ruffles and Twisties and Skittles to form "GO (shawn's genius comes here) TEAM JURONG! on the field or the track... so that the airplanes in the sky can see.
(my brother should stop watching art attack in the morning)

9. Work on the film storyline so I wouldn't feel insulted =). Gotta love it when you feel smarter than other people. HEE HEE

10. Illegally tap the mic system... Who knows what you could do?! MUAHAHA.

11. Appreciate Shakira's genius and Beyonce's vocal prowess, she can be a pretty emotional singer, Irreplaceable has a few emotions inside her voice, watch out for it: Vindictive(vengeful), Upset, Pissed off, Apathetic(not-caring), the last one i can't remember.

12. Hunt for Mas Selamat. Not your average treasure/scavenger hunt okay!

13. Maybe the National Day Rally Speech wouldn't be as boring ...

I'm pretty dry on ideas now. Soo .. yeah. Hairil was quite entertaining by the way. You know what you did~ . He was extra mean. As you can see, the word "genius" was repeated many times .. ahh it so reflects my screaming head.

Do post what House you were at, and what you did. And please add to the list above, or elaborate on any one suggestion =) I hope you all had a nice day. Because I sure didn't.

Something to smile about ..
Cornstance

No comments: