Thursday, March 27, 2008

My 1st post.


Thank you for taking time to read this post, it is my pleasure.

Recentlly I have not been very active in EL but I ask for forgiveness as I'm very busy, but not to worry. I will try my best to be more regular (not upsize) in attendance.=]

Just some things to share. It will be a story, then some conclusion.

Many of us play maplestory right? You would find this story familiar.

Once upon a time, there lived 2 brothers. They were farmers who need to support thier families.

One time, there was a drought and the farmers had a harsh time harvesting thier crops of rice. The older brother, thinking that his younger brother has a big family with 5 children need more rice, brought some of his own rice to his brothes's rice shed at night. The younger brother thought that his older brother need more rice as he was the one who stays with their parents. He also brought some of his own to his brother's shed.

They used different pathways and never met.

When they went back, they were surprise to see that they still have the same amount of rice in their own shed left. They thought it was a blessing from heaven.

On the next night, they were both thinking that they should share thier blessings. So they did the same thing. But this time, they used the same road and met. Looking at each other, they drop their sacks of rice and hug each other and cried.
THE END. I will tell you the moral of this story on my next post. BB

No comments: