Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sports Day... -.-

Hi all! Yong Quan here again...

Anyway, about the JG debate,
When? 28th March
Where? (I cannot remember)
Motion? This House would change the minimum voting age to 16
AND GUESS WHICH SIDE WE ARE ON... OPPOSITION.


Post about Sports Day? Sure.

That day was boring personified. Even some stupid hard homework like PHYSICS suddenly became so interesting on that day. (yes I brought my homework to do, and no I'm not a study-fanatic)

Honestly speaking. Who would want to go and cheer? Ok, maybe some. But if the school makes Sports Day "non-compulsary" I am ready to bet that at least half of the school will not be there. Anyway at where I was sitting at the Cheng house position, some people sitting at the most top rows were throwing paper aeroplanes down... I can symphatise with that, I mean, even watching the Scouts unload the hot-doggidy-dog-dawgs is more interesting compared to watching someone sprint 100 metres. I got nothing against sports, but honestly, I was very unwilling to go. My day started out on the wrong side of bed... literally. If you are interested, this is how my day went before the sports meet.

1. I woke up and wanted to turn over to check the time, and I fell out of bed (as I was sleeping at the side)
2. I knocked into my wardrobe door head-first because my room's exit and the wardrobe are side-by-side.
3. I accidently drank some disgusting thing instead of my usual "morning coffee"
4. Raindrops the size of bullets started to pelt when I just left the house.
5. I sliced my finger while trying to open the stupid umbrella
6. And realised my umbrella was leaking.

DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I WOULD APPERICIATE AND FIND SOME ENTHUAISM IN THE SPORTS MEET?

Well... that's about it. And my friends and I were betting about the runners during the Fartleg race. What were we betting? Which runner was going to fall within 50 metres from the finishing line.

That's all ladies and gentlemen. Have a happy-hala-ho weekend!
Yong Quan

No comments: